Charcoal and black threads are woven into a 'sharkskin structure' which results in a modern, sophisticated Charcoal/black Sharkskin suiting range. The smooth dark hues are sure to turn heads as this luxurious Wool rich suiting is styled into perfectly tailored separates. The updated fit and styling of the two button jacket will sit beautifully on the body with the delight of internal detailing and trims.
- Fully lined with non stretch lining, with pleat down middle of jacket to allow for movement.
- 2x functional hip flap pockets. Comes tack stitched down.
- Jet pockets with flap, allowing flap to be tucked in for a different look.
- Sleeve buttons are non functional, allowing sleeves to be altered.
- Comes with 2 spare buttons- one for cuff and one for jacket front.
- LHS functional chest welt pocket. Comes tack stitched down. This welt pocket is perfect for pinning name badge.
- Contrast piping detail and contrast lining inside sleeves.
- 4x internal pockets - wallet, phone, pen & business cards.
- Constructed using traditional tailoring method of Half Floating Canvas.
SIZE & FIT
- Classic fit
- Suitable for most body types
- Slight tapering through the body
- Refer to sizing chart for specific details
CARE & FABRIC
- SHARKSKIN 60% Wool 38% Polyester 2% Lycra
- Dry clean only
- To maintain the life of wool blend jackets minimise the frequency of dry cleaning. It is recommended to dry clean after 10 washes
- For stain removal, sponge area with damp cloth and hang jacket to dry.
- To maintain shape, hang your jacket on a broad hanger
- Hang in steamy bathroom to remove creases, ensure it does not become wet
- Avoid hanging in direct sunlight
- Iron on wool setting using an iron cloth to avoid shine marks