The best selling pant now in Siena. A must have for your working wardrobe. With hidden elastic waist, deep pockets and streamlined straight leg shape.
79% Polyester 17% Viscose 4% Elastane.A lightweight easy care fabric that is soft, and durable. Contains stretch for comfort and Viscose for breathability. Suitable for both functional and corporate roles.
Fabric care instruction:
• Pants and skirts - Warm gentle machine wash. Wash with similar colours. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron over 150°C. Do not dry clean.
• No lining, 6 belt loops
• 2x deep side pockets, mock back welt, 5cm hem allowance
• Hidden side elastic waist band to provide an extra 1/2 size when stretched out
• Slight tapering of pant from knee down - not as wide in the leg as the traditional Adjustable Pant in Cool Stretch and Comfort Wool Stretch fabrics (styles 14015, 10115). However fit through the waist is exactly the same.
• Other styles from the Siena range
• Black lowers can be worn back with the Rococo Textured Yarn Dyed Stretch Jacket for a contrasting look
• Siena range in Black can be used as a secondary suiting option with both Cool Stretch and Comfort Wool suiting, providing easy care options
• Perfect pant for those in-between sizes, as the hidden elastic waist will provide extra room and comfort
• Wear with shirt tucked in for a polished look, wear with shirt out for a more relaxed look
• Corporate/office wear
• Also suitable for non-functional hospitality & healthcare roles
|½ WAIST (CM)
| ½ HIP (CM)